středa 20. října 2010

Hello there guys!

I am a student of English and I really love reading  and writing stories. Strange, and unexplainable stories. I have written some of them in my mother tongue (Czech) so far and would love to try the same in English, as I've always admired people who are able to write stories in a foregin language. Another reason is that I think that there are far more English readers and speakers in the internet than the Czech ones and thus there should, in theory, be more of a feedback; I've experienced the prevailing lack of it so far
   I have studied English since I was six ( I'm 21 now). One can consider this a long-term expossure to the language, which is deffinitely true, however, my goal is really to achieve the master knowledge of this attractive language. I would like to acquire a fair accuray in terms of writing. To fulfill this goal, in next few months I will be submitting stories here.
   I confess that the first attempts might be those of a bushman (there are things that I cannot express even in Czech), but I am going to put a lot of effort to this and hopefulyl I'll train myself hard to get better and better with help of feedback, off course.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat